Galaxy Dark Chocolate
Do you follow me on Instagram, fam? I’m hoping that you’re all about the ‘Gram like I am. I’ll tell you why this is one of the best places to stay connected with me.
- I post great inspirational content there almost daily
- My instagram stories are pretty much life. (I can say that, because they are…)
Ok, so here’s the good news, even if you don’t have an instagram account (and you don’t want one) you can still check out all my content by heading over to instagram.com/paulfishman.
Now, on to the most decadent and beautiful chocolate magic I’ve ever made. I’ve recently fallen in love with Pearl Butter an adaptogenic coconut butter that is loaded with superfood magic! Their instagram is totally swoon worthy and I’ve been shamelessly posting photos of all my creations on my stories with the hopes of a regram!
They have 4 different varieties that you must explore here. They are such a hot commodity lately that sometimes you’ll find that certain colors are sold out. Oh and word on the street is new colors/flavors are dropping soon!
Ready for the recipe? It’s soooooo easy and you can totally make it your own with additions of fillings, other superfood powders and so much more.
Yes, that’s chocolate and yes the colors are superfoods! Who do you think I am?
chocolate recipe adapted from the Minimalist Baker
- Melt the Pearl Butter either on the stove top over medium low heat or in the microwave. I casually try to avoid the microwave at all costs, but I understand that it is quicker and easier that using the stove top.
- Using a bar shaped mold - I like this one from amazon (alternatively you can just use cupcake liners) take your melted pearl butter and place healthy dollops on all the colors you plan on swirling together in your mold. Then using a toothpick create your design by dragging the toothpick through the butters in swirls. Make sure to coat every last inch of the molds. You are the artist here so just have fun!
- Place your molds in the freezer to set. The great thing about coconut is that it's a (GREAT!) saturated fat and it hardens when temperatures hit below 50ish degrees Fahrenheit.
- Using a double boiler (metal or ceramic pot stacked over lightly simmering water) melt the cocoa butter and coconut oil until liquid. Remove from the stove and whisk in cacao and coconut nectar. I ended up adding a bit more coconut nectar because I like it sweet, however you can start with 2 tbsp and take it from there! Let the chocolate cool for 10-15 minutes so that it doesn't completely melt the Pearl Butter when you pour it on top!
Next prepare your chocolate
- Next, pull out the molds from the freezer (the Pearl Butter should be solid by now) and pour in your chocolate. Put back in the freezer and let set! Once you're ready to enjoy your chocolate just easily pop them out of the silicone mold, let them hang out for around 3-5 minutes while they defrost and enjoy!!
I would LOVE to see your creations on social media! Please make sure to tag me @paulfishman if you post a photo of your very own Galaxy Dark Chocolates!